Rugby World Cup live on the big screen “Fun Zone” | NHK News
“Fun Zone” where you can enjoy the Rugby World Cup Japan tournament through live broadcasts of games, Chofu, Tokyo ...
Rugby World Cup 18:19 on September 20 with live broadcast on the big screen "Fan Zone"
The “Fan Zone” where you can enjoy the Rugby World Cup Japan tournament through live broadcasts of games, etc., is also open in Chofu City, Tokyo, where the opening game is held, and is crowded with many rugby fans.
In this tournament, there will be 16 “Fun Zone” event venues, which are free entrance venues where you can enjoy rugby in 12 host cities nationwide through live games.
Of the two fan zones established by the Tokyo Metropolitan area, the venue in front of Chofu Station in Chofu City, near the Tokyo Stadium where the opening game will take place, has been packed with rugby fans since it opened at noon.
There are three watching areas where you can enjoy live broadcasts on the big screen at the venue, and visitors will eat the typical Russian dish, Piroshki, the opponent of the opening match. I was waiting for the game to start.
In addition to this, there was a rugby experience corner and a footbath corner using hot springs in the Tama area.
A man in his 40s who came from Gifu Prefecture said, “The fan zone has a good atmosphere and I'm excited. I want to show the power of Japan to the world at the first tournament in Asia.”
The Fan Zone in front of Chofu Station will be open for 18 days during the tournament and a total of 35 games will be broadcast live.
- Rugby World Cup opening Japan representative player has aspirations on Twitter | NHK News 22 days
- Rugby World Cup “Fan Zone” released in Tokyo | NHK News 23 days
- Greetings from Akishinomiya Rugby World Cup Memorial Party | NHK News 23 days
- Huge Lagerman appears in Yokohama ahead of the Rugby World Cup | NHK News 23 days
- Rugby World Cup tomorrow start volunteers start | NHK News 23 days
- Rugby World Cup 20th kick-off Georgia puts on practice | NHK News 23 days
- Rugby World Cup Japan opener opponent Russia announced | NHK News 24 days
- Rugby World Cup game bulletin Japan vs. Russia | NHK News 22 days
- Rugby World Cup Japan beats Russia in the opening round | NHK News 22 days
- Rugby World Cup opening Japan support in various places | NHK News 22 days
- NHK News Japan Reach Captain enjoyed the game overnight after winning the World Cup Open | NHK News 22 days
- Rugby World Cup France wins over Argentina | NHK News 21 days
- Rugby World Cup Italy wins over Namibia | NHK News 20 days
- Rugby World Cup Ireland wins over Scotland | NHK News 20 days
- Rugby World Cup England defeats Tonga | NHK News 20 days
- Rugby World Cup Japan National Team “Challenge to Ireland” | NHK News 19 days